PERKELE PERKELE

Hulluutta!

Tämä video on niin sanotusti täysin mielipuolinen. Mut mä en valita! Loistavaa grafiikkaa! ja tyyli on yksinkertanen, mut tosi hieno sekin! Täydet KYMMENEN pistettä! Jatka hyvien leffojen tekemistä!

Sonic vs. Shadow: Rivalry Sonic vs. Shadow: Rivalry

Great

This is really good! Especially the graphics were stunning! AWE-SO-ME!

Sonic meets F-Zero Sonic meets F-Zero

COOl,but weird

It was cool,but so so so short.the graphics were great.Please make some longer ones

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I LOVE THIS! It´s so great! I think the graphics were the best part of this flash! I mean...MAN! You´re so great! AWE-SO-ME!!

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

AWE-SO-ME!

You rock dude!!I´ve seen every super mario bros.Z episodes but this was the best!!!Keep up,OH PLEASE,keep up the good work!!

Sonic Vs. Gohan Sonic Vs. Gohan

Good job!

Great flash! I´m a sonic fan,and it was nice that sonic won.and to those who say:"Sonic couldn´t have won"or"Gohan is much stronger than Sonic",i think it ´s right to let the maker decide who wins.No offence.

Sonic's Look Alikes Sonic's Look Alikes

Vixin.

I just have one thing to say:YOU ROCK,DUDE!!!!I´ve seen every sonic flash you have submitted to Newgrounds!(I mean it,I´ve really seen them all!)And i think they´re all AWE-SO-ME!!!!

Vixin-McCloud responds:

Thankyou, thankyou. You may now kiss my ring. lol Still, thanks for the review! It really picked me up!

Super Sprite Bros Melee 2 Super Sprite Bros Melee 2

Pretty sweet.

I think it was good.It just needs a little something...but I liked it.I´m waiting for the third one...

Shadow's Revenge 2 Redux Shadow's Revenge 2 Redux

WHOAH,MAN!!!

This is so great!You just have to love it!I´ve seen shadow´s revenge 2,and it was also cool,but this one is totally AWE-SO-ME!

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

AWE-SO-ME!!!!

WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?THIS IS REALLY,REALLY COOL!!!! THE GRAPHICS WERE AWESOME! YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST,MAN!!!!