PERKELE PERKELE

Hulluutta!

Tämä video on niin sanotusti täysin mielipuolinen. Mut mä en valita! Loistavaa grafiikkaa! ja tyyli on yksinkertanen, mut tosi hieno sekin! Täydet KYMMENEN pistettä! Jatka hyvien leffojen tekemistä!

Sonic vs. Shadow: Rivalry Sonic vs. Shadow: Rivalry

Great

This is really good! Especially the graphics were stunning! AWE-SO-ME!

Sonic meets F-Zero Sonic meets F-Zero

COOl,but weird

It was cool,but so so so short.the graphics were great.Please make some longer ones

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Great!

I'd say it's simple, yet addictive and doesn't miss anything. Simple, stylish menu, nice gameplay and soundeffects. I had a few problems, though. in missions 6, 7 and 9 the game stopped responding. It did shoot, but my shots had no effect whatsoever. I could not kill anyone, fail by alarming the wrong guys or do anything. I tried everything I could come up with, but it didn't work. I'm pretty sure it wasn't about my computer.
Other than than that, excellent game!

Oiligarchy Oiligarchy

Great!

When I played the game for the first time, it didn't seem very interesting. I didn't get a good hang of the idea, mostly because I just skipped the tutorial. But I have got to say that now I'm hooked! There's just something about being an oiligarch and seeing how the oil market affects the whole world so radically. Very addictive, quite simple and well made, but could have used a little more possible world-wide happenings and other factors to affect your market, and a few more areas to dig oil from. But I don't want to complain, nice game!

Nuclear Eagle Nuclear Eagle

GREAT! SPECTACULAR! AWESOME!

This is amazing! Very, very, very fun! I love this! You're a genius, my good man!

The Working Man The Working Man

Very Good!

Nice, has a kinda sleepy tune! I like it! Ifeel relaxed!

Goodbye (35s) Goodbye (35s)

Another great loop by you.

Nice! I think you've got a natural talent with music!

3rd String 1st Fret Loop (16s) 3rd String 1st Fret Loop (16s)

Nice!

I don't usually really like loops, but you man, have expanded my horizons! Thank you very many! =)